Bayer Temprid FX
Powerful inside and out against hard-to-kill pests.
Temprid FX combines the powerful, co-milled, dual-active formula you trust for long-lasting control of hard-to-kill pests with a flexible label that delivers even more value. This strength and flexibility gives you the added confidence to take on the toughest jobs, including notoriously hard-to-kill pests, like bed bugs, scorpions and spiders.
The power of Temprid FX now available in a convenient, single-dose
- Convenient, monodose bottle
- Exact dose for mixing with one gallon of water
- Easy answer for hard-to-kill pests
- Powerful, broad-spectrum insecticide that controls over 50 pests
- Can be applied indoors and outdoors, including foliar applications on non-blooming plants
- Proven to reduce callbacks by over 50%*
- Effective against key public health pests (including mosquitoes, ticks, etc.) that may transmit various diseases and viruses
- Enhanced label directions for providing excellent control of scorpions
- Also ideal for use on occasional invaders
- Provides contact activity and systemic action
* Bayer PMP Callback Studies, 2007-2009
Pests controlledIndoor pests:
Ants, bedbugs, boxelder bugs, carpet beetles, centipedes, clothes moths, cockroaches, crickets, firebrats, flies, millipedes, pillbugs, silverfish, sow bugs and spiders
Ants, boxelder bugs, carpenter ants, centipedes, cockroaches, crickets, earwigs, fire ants, fleas, flies, gnats, ground beetles, hornets, mosquitoes, moths, multicolored Asian lady beetles, scorpions, spiders, ticks and yellow jackets
Beetles, carpenter ants, carpenter bees and drywood termites
Please see the product label for a full list of pests.